From: The People Link Corp
Immediate opening for a full time Physical Therapist in a well established outpatient orthopedic, and balance practice in Rockville, MD.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a leading outpatient clinic in Rockville, Maryland, specializing in orthopaedic & sports injury rehabilitation, balance & vestibular rehabilitation and pelvic floor therapy.
$90,000 - $100,000
Benefits package including:
- 401(k) with 3% match
- CE Allowance of $2500/year
- Paid vacations/time off
- Relocation assistance of $4000
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our therapist-owned clinic is providing outpatient orthopedic, neurologic, vestibular, pelvic health therapy, personal training, and fitness and wellness services to a mostly geriatric population.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, highly motivated, eager to learn, self starter, enjoys working with people, altruistic, resourceful, insightful, and willing to go above and beyond. If you also combine that with an interest in neurologic physical therapy or pelvic health physical therapy then we would be most satisfied.
Your duties and responsibilities would be:
- Evaluate and develop treatment plan of care for patients.
- Re-Evaluate and Progress reviews of patient cases.
- Collaborate with PTA team to deliver treatment plan to patients.
- Utilize aides to deliver great patient experiences.
- Complete all notes and bills before the next day.
- Work with Practice administrator and insurance coordinator to ensure patient benefits and proper billing.
- Effectively use WebPT or other EMR to document all visits.
- Pursue excellence in patient care.
We have already a great team of 12 professionals.
Our facility is 6000 sq ft with a lot of modern equipment for a varied patient treatment experience.
Why you should come work for us:
We have a team approach to care. We have a culture of collaboration where the patient comes first.
We have two meetings per month, every other Tuesday where we spend time discussing patient needs and how we can best serve them.
We have a great team and we love our work.
We also provide continuing education in Vestibular, pelvic floor, and orthopedics.
We also offer extra continuing education benefits of $2500 per year to pursue other continuing education certificates.