From: The People Link Corp
Immediate opening for an experienced Physical Therapist to assume the role of Residency Director for our recently accredited Orthopedic Residency programs at our Monterey, CA clinic.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Our Physical Therapists are tops in their field! As a well-educated group of physical therapy doctors, they are committed to constant improvement in the areas of their clinical expertise, exercise interventions, advanced rehabilitation techniques, and the latest in research and science.
Note: Please do not apply unless you meet minimum experience and education requirements.
$125,000 - $150,000
Benefits package including:
- Life insurance
- CE allowance
- Paid vacations
- Possible tuition reimbursement
- Sign-On bonus and relocation assistance
ABOUT THE POSITION
We strive to be the most patient-focused, result-oriented rehabilitation facility on the Central Coast of California. Be part of a growing out-of-network practice that is 100 percent owned by physical therapists. We have grown from two locations to six locations in the past 2 years. Join our growing team and become a part of our mission to change the world, one patient at a time.
The Residency Director plays a critical role in our commitment to advancing the field of physical therapy through comprehensive and specialized residency programs. As the Residency Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and management of our physical therapy orthopedic residency program, ensuring they adhere to the highest standards of education, clinical practice, and professional growth. You will collaborate closely with a diverse team of clinicians, educators, and administrators to shape the future of physical therapy education and cultivate the next generation of exceptional physical therapists.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Program Development and Management
- Faculty and Preceptor Coordination
- Student and Resident Support
- Accreditation and Compliance
- Curriculum Development and Assessment
- Patient Care - Residency Director will dedicate 26 hours per week to providing patient care, applying their expertise in orthopedic physical therapy to deliver exceptional services to our patients.
We are looking for these skills and abilities in you:
- Prior experience in physical therapy education, preferably in a residency program.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire faculty and residents.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of accreditation standards, regulations, and trends in physical therapy education.
- Display a proactive and innovative approach to program development, continuously seeking opportunities for improvement and expansion
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and staying abreast of advancements in the field.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining the highest quality of education and clinical training.
You will not find a more caring and nurturing employer to work for, apply today.
Why you should come work for us:
To maintain the highest standards of professional excellence, all of our physical therapists frequently attend continuing education courses, serve as mentors and clinical instructors for graduate students, and speak on a variety of topics within the local community.
We have a fantastic culture of clinical excellence, accountability, and education in our practices.
We are driven by a series of core truths.
- Our business exists to change the world, one patient at a time.
- Our patient is you. Your spouse. Your child. Your friend.
- Our service is value. We create it for you. Every. Single. Day.
- Our purpose is to help you explore your boundaries, physical and mental.
- Our belief is that your potential is limitless.
- Our gift is your vulnerability.
- Our task is mastery of our craft, therefore, we are all students.
- Our job is to walk you to the edge and give you a gentle push…to show you that you can fly!
- Our challenge is to help you step forward into growth, not to retreat back into comfort.
- Our choice is contribution. To you, our patient. To our team. To our community. To the world.