From: The People Link Corp
Immediate opening for an experienced Physical Therapist to run the day to day operations and also provide patient care in outpatient clinic in Mauston, WI.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Outpatient orthopedic based physical therapy clinic serving the communities of Mauston, WI.
Benefits package including:
- CE Allowance
- Paid vacations
- Disability insurance, short and long term
- Life insurance, twice annual salary
- Possible tuition reimbursement
- $3000 SignOn bonus
ABOUT THE POSITION
We provide a multitude of services such as Manual therapy, Surgical therapy, Fall prevention, Vestibular therapy, Concussion therapy, Work related injury treatments, Chronic pain therapy, Hand therapy, Work conditioning and Sports therapy.
Currently the office is staffed with 2 staff members and your job will be to assume the Clinic Director role and Lead Physical Therapist with the aim of building up the clinic to a prosperous operation.
Your responsibilities will include (not a complete list)
- Implement recruiting, hiring and training of staff
- Identify appropriate staffing levels and schedule appropriately
- Develop financial strategies for the clinic with assistance of director of operations
- Assure quality physical therapy services are provided
- Develops and maintains relationships with referral sources with assist of marketing team
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients' motion and mobility
To make a success out of this adventure we think you should possess these skills:
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Call or apply today, we need your help right now.
Why you should come work for us:
We are owned and operated by a physical therapist, with the main goal to consistently help patients achieve faster, long term relief. It is our dedication to excellent patient care that will sustain our reputation and help us improve the lives of thousands of patients.
The owner of the company gives every employee his cell phone number and answers every call and text message because, he believes that the buck stops with him. He has created a company culture where we lean on each other and support each other.
We truly value our employees and we don't treat by the numbers, we put patient care above all.