From: The People Link Corp
Privately-owned outpatient clinic is seeking a permanent, full-time PHYSICAL THERAPIST in one or more of our clinic locations in Panama City, FL.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a Physical Therapy outpatient clinic providing physical therapy, occupational therapy, FCA's and we have a Cancer Survivor Physical Therapy program operating 2 clinics in the northwest area of Florida.
$70,000 - $90,000 Salary DOE
Benefits package including:
- Profit sharing plan
- $1500 annual CE allowance
- Paid vacations
- Optional disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Optional AFLAC insurances
ABOUT THE POSITION
We provide physical therapy and occupational therapy to a varied patient population ranging from early adolescence to seniors. The right candidate will possess these critical skills and abilities:
- Advocate for the Physical Therapy profession
- Problem-solver, provide solution-oriented care
- Interest in community involvement
- Relentless pursuit to serve patients with excellence
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Contagious enthusiasm, curious & eager to learn
- Great communicator & listener when interacting with patients, caregivers, referral sources, fellow team members.
- Seek opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration
- Keep organized, thorough & diligent patient care notes. Professional accountability and accuracy with all record keeping.
- Thrive in high-paced, team-oriented environment
- Possess clinical knowledge of the skills, procedures, methods, techniques and equipment. Including orthopedics, manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and activities.
We also would like you to have an interest in our patient practice, orthopedics, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, therapeutic activities.
As our newest Physical Therapist you will be responsible for delivering high quality standard physical therapy care to our patients along with perfect paper work.
Why you should come work for us:
We have been doing this a long time (23 years) so we are well established and know what we are doing. Our company culture supports our mission of high quality of care to our patients.
Our environment is professional, friendly and welcoming. Our employees are valued and their contributions are recognized in our organization.
Our company supports a clear path for growth for all employees, with premiums placed on continuing education and our mentorship program.
We give back to our community by supporting a number of organizations, with Warrior Beach Retreat being our number one project of choice.
We offer an environment that is professional, friendly and welcoming. Our employees are valued, and their contributions are recognized in our organization.
We support a clear path for growth for all employees, with premiums placed on continuing education and mentorship.