From: The People Link Corp
Immediate opening for a Pediatric Dentist in our Pediatric Department to service children of all ages in our practice in Omaha, NE.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Large full service Dental practice in the city of Omaha, NE providing general and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family.
$1,000 per day &/or 40% of collections
Benefits package including:
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- $5000 annual CE allowance
- 2 weeks PTO
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are a large dental practice in Omaha and we are seeking a Pediatric Dentist to take charge of and grow our Pediatric Department with future consideration for partnership.
Here is your chance to practice Pediatric Dentistry to the fullest and to grow the service facility with the help of an already established support staff and infrastructure, without having to be a practice owner.
We have up-to-date technology such as Newtom CT Scanner, Itero 3D Scanner, CEREC technology with Omnicam, Dental Lasers, Intra-oral cameras, Digital X-rays, STA Anesthesia System, and an in-house lab.
Aside from a deep passion for helping children you want to see in you these qualities:
Why you should come work for us:
- Team player with not only the Pediatric Dept team, but the whole practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Believes in our core values of: Significance, Experience, Relationships, Vision, Integrity, Charity, Enthusiasm
- Possesses the qualities of a good leader
- Organized & a good planner
- Positive attitude
- Knows how to have fun with patients and with the team
And you being that kind of a person, you will have no trouble handling these responsibilities:
- Treating pediatric patients and special needs patients...both hygiene exams and treatment.
- Perform off-site cases at a surgical center for sedation patients.
- Be on-call for pediatric patients.
- Attend doctors meetings & training.
- Be a leader in the pediatric department to grow the team and the department.
- Graduate the pediatric patients into the general practice when adults
Of course you will will be plentiful remunerated for your excellent efforts, and if this sounds like you, we really want to talk to you.
We are a family owned practice with a positive reputation in the community. Our culture is truly team oriented.
We thrive in a busy office where our team is giving high fives at the end of the day. We give many opportunities for team bonding inside and outside of the office.
Even with our large size we would consider our team a work family. Our office size and quality of care puts us in a Category of One in the Omaha Market.
Our office is well known for not only our care of patients but charity in the community as well, such as Dentistry from the Heart and Mission Trips.
We have the ability to see hundreds of new patients a month giving our office continual growth. We are proud to say we continue to be awarded community awards such as Best of Omaha and 1st place Omaha Choice awards.