From: The People Link Corp
We are looking for a professional and energetic Physical Therapist to fill a position in our outpatient ortho clinic in Sherman Oaks, CA
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We have been providing comprehensive care to patients in the San Fernando Valley and Conejo Valley for over 35 years. Working closely with physicians and contracted with most insurance companies, we provide an array of services to patients of all ages. We have three outpatient office locations.
Negotiable and competitive
Benefits package including:
- CE Allowance
- Paid vacations
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our clinic is owned and operated by Physical Therapists. We boast a dynamic practice that is fueled by hands on experience and continuing education that makes each of our Therapists experts in orthopedic rehabilitation. Our Therapists' focus is on restoring function and mobility while increasing flexibility, strength and balance. At our clinic, physical therapy is active and participatory, with overall fitness being the ultimate objective.
We are located in sunny Southern California in beautiful Sherman Oaks. We service patients 10 years old and up at about 16 - 18 per day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interpret and implement physician orders concerning physical therapy.
- Competent with evidence based treatment protocols.
- Evaluate physical status of the patients according to accepted standards of practice and state licensure laws.
- Plan the patient's treatment program.
- Develop short and long term goals for the patient.
- Maintain accurate clinical records using EMR.
- Supervise clinical support staff.
- May need to cover other therapist shifts.
You should be a professional, energetic team player who will take initiative.
We need you now, so apply today.
Why you should come work for us:
Clinic is Physical Therapist owned and operated.
Exceptional clinic environment.
Therapist work autonomously, using treatment methods of choice.
Knowledgeable support staff assisting with case load.
Producing high quality care resulting is satisfied patients.