We offer w a wide range of physical therapy services to our communities including sports medicine, athletic training and specialty programs.
We have several clinics in Northern Michigan and we have been here for over 30 years and as such the most respected and referred to physical therapy company in our area.
As our newest team member your responsibilities would include:
- Performing evaluations,
- Developing treatment plans,
- Record and document patient services
- Collaborate and communication with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Participation in community events,
- Contributions to web-based information/marketing
- Foster relationships with local referral sources.
We understand the balance between work and life. Our staff have the privilege of living and working in an area that combines the simplicity and beauty that northern Michigan is known for.
Our patient population consists of school age athletes to older adults and our goal is to see an average of 1 patient per hour.
We have a pool but our Physical Therapists do not routinely get into the water with patients, but may on occasion.
To be able to join our team you should be pleasant, confident, a team player, good collaborator, self-motivated, have a passion for leading and mentoring, dedicated to lifelong learning.
Outdoor activities of all kinds are available in our area and we have tourists visit us from all over the place.