From: The People Link Corp
Immediate opening for Occupational Therapist with Hand Therapy experience in outpatient clinic in Monterey, CA. Sign-On bonus and relocation assistance offered.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Our Physical Therapists are tops in their field! As a well-educated group of physical therapy doctors, they are committed to constant improvement in the areas of their clinical expertise, exercise interventions, advanced rehabilitation techniques, and the latest in research and science.
$80,000 - $110,000
Benefits package including:
- 50% of medical,
- Life insurance
- CE allowance
- Paid vacations
- Possible tuition reimbursement
- Sign-On bonus and relocation assistance
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are a very collaborative group. Our Therapists hold monthly clinical practicums to share peer reviewed journal articles and to go over manual therapy techniques that benefit their current patient caseload.
Our core truths are the reasons for our company's existence. They are supported on a daily basis by a ruthless commitment to executing our core values, which we describe as:
- Service to patients.
- Team leadership.
- Readiness to learn.
- Outstanding initiative.
- Notable positivity.
- Guidance to others.
All of our therapists are educated at the Doctorate level, and many have pursued even more education in the form of Board Certification in Orthopedics, Manual Therapy Certification, and Certification as Strength and Conditioning Specialists, etc. We fully support continuing education for our therapists and want them to achieve additional certifications.
We need an Occupational Therapist who can deliver hand therapy such as splints.
Our patients range in age from about 30 to 50, with some geriatrics and some younger.
All eval and return visits are 40 minutes one-on-one between our therapists and their patient.
Monterey is a beautiful, close to the ocean area to live and work.
Why you should come work for us:
To maintain the highest standards of professional excellence, all of our physical therapists frequently attend continuing education courses, serve as mentors and clinical instructors for graduate students, and speak on a variety of topics within the local community.
We have a fantastic culture of clinical excellence, accountability, and education in our practices.
We are driven by a series of core truths.
- Our business exists to change the world, one patient at a time.
- Our patient is you. Your spouse. Your child. Your friend.
- Our service is value. We create it for you. Every. Single. Day.
- Our purpose is to help you explore your boundaries, physical and mental.
- Our belief is that your potential is limitless.
- Our gift is your vulnerability.
- Our task is mastery of our craft, therefore, we are all students.
- Our job is to walk you to the edge and give you a gentle push…to show you that you can fly!
- Our challenge is to help you step forward into growth, not to retreat back into comfort.
- Our choice is contribution. To you, our patient. To our team. To our community. To the world.