From: The People Link Corp
Hiring now for a Physical Therapist / Clinic Director position in outpatient physical therapy clinic serving Flint, MI.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Outpatient orthopedic based physical therapy clinic serving the communities of Flint, MI.
Benefits package including:
- CE Allowance
- Paid vacations
- Disability insurance, short and long term
- Life insurance, twice annual salary
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are operating an outpatient physical therapy clinic providing general physical therapy services to patients of all ages in a pleasant environment having gym equipment and tools for delivering great service.
We currently have 2 Physical Therapists, one PTA and a front desk person. Current demands for our services requires an additional Physical Therapist serving as the Clinic Director to join our team asap.
As our newest Physical Therapist your responsibilities will include (though not complete list):
- Provide direct patient care of general physical therapy including evaluations, plan of care and utilization of all available tools for appropriate care.
- Consistently report patient progress to referring physicians and other professionals involved in the ongoing treatment of the patient.
- Create and document home exercise plans for patients to improve benefits of physical therapy.
- Plan and execute discharge of patient.
In your role as the Clinic Director your responsibilities will include (not complete list):
- Supervision and mentorship of all clinical staff, (PT/OTs, PTAs techs and front desk) to foster a team approach where every person feels valued and empowered.
- Meet or exceed clinical goals as it relates to clinical & operational performance metrics.
- Responsible for physician and referral relationship building working in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams to facilitate clinic growth.
To be a roaring success in our clinic we would like to see you possess:
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Our therapists love to work for our company, we take care of our own.
Why you should come work for us:
We are a Physical Therapy company that delivers top one on one patient care.
We foster a collaborative culture with a growth mindset.
We support our staff with education, mentorships, and growth opportunities
We truly value our employees and we don't treat by the numbers, we put patient care above all.