From: The People Link Corp
We have an immediate opening for a passionate and caring Physical Therapist Clinic Director for our outpatient clinic in Granada Hills, CA.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a growing, Physical Therapist owned company. We've been servicing patients for more than three decades and have grown to more than 100 locations.
$85k- $100k plus Quarterly Bonus
Benefits package including:
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Continuing Education allowance
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are a dynamic and progressive industry leader providing quality treatment in the healthcare services industry.
We provide general Physical Therapy to the working patient population and we treat a wide range of conditions and injuries.
Your responsibilities will include:
Why you should come work for us:
- Evaluates patients and develops an effective treatment plan
- Supervises staff in direct patient care and patient related activities.
- Treats patients according to a treatment plan approved by the attending physician.
- Provide treatments and monitor progress to assigned patients.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of physical therapy in the patient management system.
- Complies with state regulations and national standards as they apply to the practice of Physical Therapy.
We are looking for these qualities in you:
- Well spoken and professional with Staff and Patients
- Team player, willing to do extra work as required
- Possess leadership skills and familiar with running the day to day operations of a clinic.
This is a wonderful company to work for and we take very good care of our employees, join us today.
We treat individuals, not injuries, with the finest physical therapy services available. Our attentive, hands-on approach is an extension of the care provided by the physicians and surgeons that we partner with.
Our company culture is excellent and we have a tight knit team working together for the best patient outcomes possible. We believe that our staff is the heartbeat of our business and we treat people with the respect that they should be treated.