From: The People Link Corp
We have an immediate opening for a Physical Therapist in our outpatient orthopedic clinic in Walnut Creek, CA
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are an outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapy company with 2 locations just east of the SF Bay area, in Walnut Creek and San Ramon, CA.
$40-$50 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits package including:
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- CE allowance $1500
- Paid vacations and holidays
ABOUT THE POSITION
We provide general and orthopedic physical therapy in a spacious 3300 sq ft facility servicing a patient population from about age 6 to 95 years of age.
The facility is equipped with Pilates reformer, total gym, scifit bikes, TRX, hi-lo tables perfect for manual therapy. We utilize Maitland and Mulligan techniques, Pilates, Functional Movement Systems, TRX, Graston, Myofascial Decompression and more in our treatments.
You should be a Physical Therapist who is a compassionate, skilled, joyful, team player who enjoys working with a variety of patient populations and enjoys being a life long learner in physical therapy.
Your responsibilities include:
Why you should come work for us:
- Performs initial assessments and develops plans of care.
- Implements plans of care by treating patients.
- Communicates with physicians regarding prescriptions, treatment procedures, results of tests, measurements, goals, and changes to treatment plans.
- Completes documentation in a timely and efficient manner using WebPT EMR. This includes keeping accurate daily notes and accurate billing records for services rendered.
- Maintain an appropriate patient caseload.
- Maintains highest standards of professional conduct.
- Maintains regular attendance and timeliness.
We accept PPO's, Medicare, and Work Comp. The majority of our clients live in an affluent community and they are dedicated to improving their health, thus they tend to be compliant with their physical therapy programs.
We are an established practice and have been in the community for 40 years. Since my husband and I are PTs and we've both owned the practice for the last 10 years, we have tried to create an environment in which all the employees feel like family.
We all work together as a team to help each other and create a positive, friendly, caring environment for the clients and employees alike. Many of our clinicians have advanced fellowship training and orthopedic specialty certifications.
We love to collaborate with one another and learn from each clinician's different experiences and skill sets. We encourage our clinicians to be life long learners.