We provide medical, dental, and mental health care to the Columbia, Salisbury and Marceline communities. Our mission is primary care with a focus on the medically underserved.
- Preventive Oral Health Care: oral health education, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments, and sealants
- Diagnostic Services: X-rays
- Restorative Care: dental fillings
- Endodontics: root canals
- Periodontics: treatment for gum disease
- Oral Surgery
- Prosthodontics: crown and bridge, partials and dentures
- Urgent services as needed
We service all ages and we usually service 14 or more patients per day.
Our practice is up to date technologically in 8 treatment rooms and we have 2 -3 dental assistants.
Your job will be the main provider at this location so you need to be comfortable with that.
We offer small town living in public health work with the feel of private practice. We do all the billing, hiring, etc.
We are specifically looking for: Someone interested in public health and that is mission-minded. An individual that is dedicated to serving others. Someone that is not afraid of a challenge. An individual that wants to feel good about serving mankind.