As a privately owned outpatient company we provide a variety of physical therapy services including to name a few: Orthopedic Therapy, Aquatic Therapy, Laser Therapy, Vestibular Therapy, Active Release Technique, Mckenzie Method, Applied Functional Science Technique (AFS Certified) to a diverse patient population ranging from about 20 - 70 years of age.
Number of patients we see daily range from 12-14 per therapist and 24-30 for clinic. Our company has a total of 20 staff.
We are looking for a therapist who works well with others with a team approach, excellent work ethic, flexible, friendly (NOT MOODY) and with a passion for patient care and personal growth.
We do offer the therapist to get certified in A.R.T. with a contract to work for us for a min. of 3 years, we will pay the entire certification process.
Your Job Responsibilities would be:
- Perform initial and ongoing patient evaluations according to APTA and state standards
- Based on evaluations, develop plan of treatment with both short- and long-term goals for patients
- Implement plan of treatment with a consistent schedule, adjusting accordingly to progress of patient
- Document patient process in a timely matter according to company standards (*see below)
- Report and discuss progress and follow-up programs with patient, healthcare professionals and loved ones involved in treatment and care of patients
- Assist other staff members as needed to keep a clean, orderly and effective environment for new and continuing patients
- Proper communication with front office, PTA’s and other Administrative personnel
* Efficient Documentation must be completed in the EMR by noon the following day for the previous day. The last day of each month; documentation must be completed by midnight.
Call us today, we have a bright future to offer you here in Valencia Southern California.
Our Culture is one of community with a relaxed, fun environment while achieving great patient care! We strive to be an excellent clinic with a sense of autonomy!
We are a family owned private practice with two locations which brings great attention to the work environment! Patients are always commenting on our morale and team spirit!
We work as a team to bring lots of knowledge to one another and our clients! Our benefits are highly competitive! We are located in Southern California in a planned community.