From: The People Link Corp
We are looking for a dedicated Physical Therapist to join our team in Victorville, CA. This is a permanent position.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Established in 1984, this company is 100% therapist owned and operated. With nineteen locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide physical, occupational and industrial rehabilitation services to Southern California.
New grad can start at $37.50 - $40/hr, experienced PT higher than that, DOE
Benefits package including:
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- CE allowance
- Flexible Spending account and HSA
- Sign On Bonus
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Physical Therapist in this new state-of-the-art clinic you will provide services that will include, but are not limited to:
- Therapeutic exercise
- Sports Medicine
- Cardiac Physical Therapy exercise
- Mat Programs
- Instruction in transfer training, wheelchair mobility and activities of daily life
- Gait Training
- Pool Therapy
- Balance and Vestibular
We place a strong emphasis on home exercise programs and patient education for better long-term results. Training in any services you are not familiar or comfortable with will be provided.
You will see 2-4 patients an hour with the help of a PT Aide.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sound judgment in applying academic knowledge and clinical experience in providing direct and indirect Physical Therapy patient care.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Organize time and set priorities appropriately, demonstrating flexibility.
- Establish rapport with MDs, adjustors, case managers, patients, families, professionals, co-workers, and the public.
- Assume responsibility and uphold decisions of supervising therapists
- Lift and move patients and equipment using sound judgment
- Integrity and discretion in all job-related matters.
- Attitude of excellence in providing quality patient care
Our Victorville clinic is always lively and busy, with five therapists when fully staffed and lots of aides learning the ropes while applying for PT school. The director is passionate and always in the forefront of community involvement. Outside of work the Victorville area of California provides ample opportunity to outdoor activities in addition to being within driving distance of Disneyland and Las Vegas.
Why you should come work for us:
As a progressive physical therapy organization, we have always been on the leading edge of rehabilitation. As result, we have attracted the expertise of leaders in a wide variety of rehabilitation fields.
We offer Career Mentorship and Residency Specialization and post graduate residency program.
Our clinics span the entire spectrum of physical therapy specialties, including sports and orthopedic, occupational, cardio, neuro, hand, speech, and more. All of our clinics have a strong commitment to exceptional care, and they maintain a superior entrepreneurial spirit and drive.