Some of the equipment we use include Biosway, Anodyne, fluidotherapy and DorsaVi.
Job requirements include:
• Evaluating patients/clients, developing a plan of care with associated goals including quantifiable physical and functional targets.
• Retaining the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other licensees and support personnel. Ensuring proper and adequate supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistant and support personnel.
• Participating in professional and facility enhancement programs and activities as required by the company.
• Ensuring proficient services through proper patient and equipment scheduling
• Complying with the Facility’s Comprehensive Compliance Plan (CCP) which includes but is not limited to: Business & Clinical Operations, Environmental Health & Safety, HIPAA, Human Resources and Code of Conduct as well as all facility policies and procedures and educational requirements associated the CCP.