We offer speech-language evaluations and treatment sessions in the predominant language of the clients. Our team consists of highly qualified bilingual therapists to offer culturally sensitive evaluations and therapy services utilizing evidence based treatment approaches in various languages including: English, Spanish, Chinese, Taiwanese, Tagalog, Farsi and many others.
Some of the services we offer include:
• Early Intervention
• Receptive & Expressive language disorders
• Articulation/Phonological disorders
• Motor speech disorders
• Non-verbal communicators
• Pragmatic language disorders
• Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC intervention)
• Intellectual disabilities
• Cognitive-linguistic disorders
• Autism spectrum disorder
• Down syndrome
• Cerebral Palsy
We currently have a team of 5 other Therapists. 80% of our caseload is Home Health and early intervention. You will provide speech-language evaluation and treatment to birth-3 population in home based setting. You'll also provide full evaluations as requested.
This position will cover areas in San Diego and Escondido.