• Job Nbr:
  • Date Posted:
    3/11/2018 8:18:00 PM
  • Employer Industry:
    Physical Therapy
  • Employer Type:
  • Location:
    Hawthorne, CA 90250
  • Compensation:
    We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
  • PT/FT:
    Full Time
  • Hours:
    Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 - 5:00, Tuesday and Friday 8:00 - 12:00
  • Experience Required:
    We'd like to have someone with at least two years of clinical experience.
  • Education Requirements:
    A degree in Physical Therapy is required.
  • Cert/Lic Required:
    A Physical Therapy license in the State of California is needed.
  • Computer Skills Required:
    Microsoft Office Basics

Physical Therapist Job for Outpatient Clinic

Hawthorne, CA 90250


Are you currently located in Southern California or interested in relocating here? We are looking for a Physical Therapist to see patients in a busy outpatient clinic. 

Our patients are approximately 90% Workers comp while the other 10% is personal injury. 

This is a large company with over 100 locations. This particular position will be working in our Hawthorne clinic. Hawthorne is an excellent place to live and work. The weather is fantastic and it is in close proximity to some of the best beaches in California as well as Hollywood, Downtown LA and more restaurants and recreation than you will ever need.

Some of the conditions we treat and services we offer include:

Musculoskeletal Work Related Injuries
Pre and Post Surgery Physical Therapy
Neck or Back Disorders
Stroke Rehab
Work Related Injuries, Personal & Auto Injuries
Pain & Weakness from recent Surgery
Specific Joint & Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
Trigger Point Release, Pain Management
Arthritis and Arthritic Pain - Strengthening Exercises and Stretching

We offer both land and aquatic therapy. 


We are a growing, Physical Therapist owned company. We've been servicing patients for more than three decades and have grown to more than 100 location.
Benefits offered:
Medical, vacation and paid holidays, Continuing Education allowance, and bonuses. Benefits will start 90 days after employment and are for full time employees.
Why you should come work for us:
We treat individuals, not injuries, with the finest physical therapy services available. Our attentive, hands-on approach is an extension of the care provided by the physicians and surgeons that we partner with.

Our company culture is excellent and we have a tight knit team working together for the best patient outcomes possible. We believe that our staff is the heartbeat of our business and we treat people with the respect that they should be treated.

Ask for recruiter Mya Borgman at 818-890-9998 when calling about this position.