ABOUT THE POSITION
Are you a trained and experienced Pediatric Dentist who desires to join a thriving and growing group practice? Do you have a mission to provide every child the healthy smile they deserve in a fun loving, nurturing, and quality-driven environment? If so, we want to hear from you today!
Some of the qualifications we are looking for in the ideal candidate include:
• Great personality & excellent chairside manner
• Ability to educate patients on oral health
• Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions
• Ability to assess and communicate treatment-planning options and provide comfort dental care to help our patients feel at ease while in the dental chair
• Passion for dentistry and enjoys working in a team environment
• Ability to connect and build trust with our general practitioners
• Openness and flexibility to work at other office locations if necessary
We're looking for someone who has skills including simple extractions, root canal, limited endo, fixed and removable prosthetics, etc.
We have an on-site lab and are completely up to date technologically.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a Private Practice providing patients with gentle, trusted dental care and custom treatment plans that address their concerns and treatment needs, maximize their benefits, personal budgets and individual schedules.
Medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, disability insurance and bonuses.
Why you should come work for us:
We love our work and we love our patients, proudly serving them with honesty, integrity, empathy, and high personal and professional standards.
We've been the voted the Best Dentist in counties by a number of publications, including Angie’s List for more than 10 years. Since our inception in 2000, our Raleigh-area patients have sought our dentists for their pediatric, cosmetic and family dentistry needs.