1. Participating in developing standards which ensure safe and therapeutically effective service
to patients and families. Has joint responsibility with the Administrator for seeing that
standards are met.
2. Participating in developing objectives for Agency.
3. Ensuring that objectives are implemented.
4. Consulting with the Administrator to determine a staffing pattern which will accomplish stated
objectives and promote maximum level of utilization of health personnel.
5. Being responsible for recruiting, hiring, evaluating and terminating service personnel.
6. Participating in planning for the orientation of new employees. Conducts selected orientation
7. Planning and arranging for consultation needs of staff; prepares and maintains current policies
and procedures which meet Medicare, Medicaid, The Joint Commission, state, etc. laws and
implements such; revises concurrently.
And much more. For a full job description, contact us directly.