ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to provide Physical Therapy treatments for women's health, specifically pelvic health. In addition to seeing the women's health patients you will work a variety of the following services:
- Orthopedic (bone and joint) and sports related injuries
- Treatment for chronic pain disorders including Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and headaches
- Women’s health specialty including pelvic pain/tension, incontinence/urological conditions (urine and fecal), post-surgical conditions
- Male pelvic pain, incontinence (fecal and urine), post-surgical conditions
- Balance and vestibular impediments (Vertigo)
- Injuries on the job
- Personal injury cases including auto accidents
You will be working along side 4 other PTs and will see 1-2 patients per hour. This is a full time position or you can start part time and move into a full time position.Visa Sponsorship is a possibility.
Located in the heart of Willamette Valley's wine country, midway between the coast and Portland and 30 miles from the capital city of Salem, McMinnville is a wonderful place to live and visit. With green rolling hills as the backdrop, this historic city has kept its turn-of-the century charm while providing full services for 33,000 residents.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
6000 sq ft facility offering a fully equipped gym with exceptional equipment, a therapeutic pool, a Pilates-Yoga studio, an outdoor rehab area and a private bladder health specialty.
Medical, 401K, Aflac, PTO, profit share potential.
Why you should come work for us:
Our goal is to bring HOPE into healthcare. HOPE stands for Helping Other’s Potential Emerge.