From: The People Link Corp
Description: Immediate opening for a Physical Therapist in 2 location outpatient physical therapy clinic serving Thousand Oaks and Westlake Village, CA.
Private outpatient Physical Therapy company with two locations in beautiful Thousand Oaks, CA offering complete rehabilitation for virtually every condition or injury, sports medicine, women’s health, massage therapy, gym memberships and Pilates.Compensation:
Benefits package including:
Outpatient Physical Therapy - Our clinic encounters a wide spectrum of diagnoses ranging from orthopedics and neuro to women's health and pediatrics.
Current staff of 15 services patients in our 3200 sq ft facility with gym and orthopedic equipment.
We primarily use hands on manual therapy but also employ other modalities as needed.
We are looking for a Physical Therapist with compassion, good communication skills, and with good time management.
Your duties will be:
- Evaluate patients' medical history and condition to determine the best course of treatment
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on patients' specific needs and goals
- Implement therapeutic exercises, manual therapy techniques, and other modalities to improve patients' mobility, strength, and function
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Educate patients and their families on proper techniques for at-home exercises and self-care
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care and ensure optimal outcomes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
You should also have:
- Strong knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Proficiency in manual therapy techniques
- Familiarity with medical terminology and documentation practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer a career like no other for the right person.Why you should come work for us:
We are offering an opportunity for an energetic, friendly and enthusiastic licensed Physical Therapist to join our highly qualified team.
You will enjoy a professional environment, state of the art equipment, spacious & modern facilities, private treatment rooms and the opportunity to implement individual treatment plans to your clients.
In addition, we offer competitive salaries.
Our clinic encounters a wide spectrum of diagnoses ranging from orthopedics and neuro to women's health and pediatrics.
Ask for Mya Borgman at 818-890-9998 when calling about this position.