We currently do all facets of general dentistry, do 3D printed crowns (E4D machine), cosmetic,
Our practice is fully digital with an E4D machine, Panoramic, digital sensors, and a soft tissue laser.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be an active leader with our clinical team, leading by word and actions.
- Actively work with the broader team to provide a "rave-worthy" experience for each patient.
- Working with our team members to improve our team, coordinate patient needs effectively.
- Contribute to our community of associates to share and apply best practices.
You should have a growth mindset to strive for consistent improvement both individually and as a part of the whole team.
1. We truly strive for working relationships that are so positive and healthy that not only will you love your job, but you will also want your friends to work here too.
2. We provide access to excellent mentorship. We have a number of highly skilled doctors who teach and train on specific clinical skills, excellent scheduling patterns, and strategies for building patient relationships
3. We believe in strong investment in continuing education- we offer to help doctors get trained on any or all of the following: placing implants, invisalign, grafting, endo, etc.
4. You will work directly with an EFDA.
5. We do fun things together including community outreach.